* Pricing for iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus includes a $30 connectivity discount that requires activation with AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon. Available to qualified customers and requires 24-month installment loan when you select Citizens One or Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) as payment type at checkout at Apple. iPhone activation required with AT&T, T-Mobile, for Verizon for purchases made with ACMI at an Apple Store. Subject to credit approval and credit limit. Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI and are subject to your card’s variable APR. Additional Apple Card Monthly Installments terms are in the Apple Card Customer Agreement(Opens in a new window). Additional iPhone Payments terms are here(Opens in a new window). ACMI is not available for purchases made online at special storefronts. The last month’s payment for each product will be the product’s purchase price, less all other payments at the monthly payment amount.
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.42 inches (iPhone 13 mini), 6.06 inches (iPhone 14, iPhone 13, iPhone 12), 6.12 inches (iPhone 14 Pro), 6.68 inches (iPhone 14 Plus), or 6.69 inches (iPhone 14 Pro Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.
- Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 14 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors. See apple.com/iphone-14 or apple.com/iphone-14-pro for more information.
- iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a cellular connection or Wi‑Fi calling.